- Fixed-term event traffic controllers must be at least 16 years old.
- Event traffic controllers under the age of 18 are only allowed to control traffic on roads with a maximum speed of 50 km/h.
- Event traffic controllers under the age of 18 are not allowed to act as traffic controllers if there is insufficient street lighting or in dark and / or bad weather which restricts visibility.
A traffic controller must be able to move safely in traffic in order to perform his task as a traffic controller. This means that the event traffic controller:
- Must be able to stand and walk for a long time and without aids
- Must be able to lift and use both arms in an upright position
- Must be able to move quickly on foot
- Must be able to see well (with or without glasses)
- Must be able to respond quickly
What did you think of this article?
Let us know if you liked the post.