Municipal account on

A municipality can request an Aanstellingspas via It is always a municipal appointment and the professional traffic controller cannot be deployed nationally.

You can create an account yourself for this. During registration you choose the option: ‘I am employed by a municipality’ (ik ben in dienst van een gemeente) or you can click here to register directly.

Accounts on from before 01-10-2018 have expired due to a complete renewal of the website. To be able to use again, you must register again.

What did you think of this article?